Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

08 September, 2005

General flies back to front

Well, I like irony as much as the next man, but according to my public transport newspaper observation ("Has it ever occured to you to by your own newspaper?") the Daily Star's front page consisted of some sort of competition or other (I'm not sure exactly. I saw a picture of the England manager and sort of glossed over the words) and the headline news story, which they wittily described as an exclusive, informing its (presumably few) lady readers that men prefer women to wear underwear downstairs, rather than go all commando. Has it really been that slow a week? Ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home