Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

02 September, 2005

"It'll only encourage them..."

For three months now, I've had a Google Ad bar on the blog which has so far earned me a colossal 85 cents. If you work it out as an hourly rate, then...

Trouble is, because I often use Life In The Jar to vent on various issues, or discuss the news of the day, I end up advertising things that go against what I'm saying. That's not something I'm going to shy from, though, and my low click-through rate (and income) suggests that my lyrical waxing is defusing any power those particular adverts have, hem-hem.

Favourites so far have been an ad for a website where you can go online and thank Tony Blair for the war on Iraq, (Not thank... thump, maybe?), and yesterday's post which led to an advert for David Icke and a site about the Verichip, and how it might be the recently discredited "666" spoken of in the Revelations of St John the Divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home