Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

07 August, 2005

Weekending

The Long Corridor
The Long Corridor,
originally uploaded by Simon Scott.
Went into town to photograph a very long corridor I know of for the "Guess Where London" flickr group. Met up with Jon and Julian and went on to karaoke with Mike and Alison in Archway. What larks. I did National Express, Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town, and Love Is In The Air. Ruby went over the best I think, and as a satyre of the news of the day, I change the lyric "I didn't start that crazy Asian war" to "I didn't start that crazy Arab war."

Alison did Goldfinger and we clapped after she'd sung the opening line, a joke we did not tire of for the rest of the evening. Mike and Jon performed Back In The USSR with aplomb and Julian's crowning glory was Arthur's Theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home