Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

22 October, 2007

WTF? No, actually WTF? Actually WTF? Actually WTF? Actually!

I just sent myself an email to my work account from my hotmail account and this is what came through:



"You can't make an omelette
without breaking stride."

www.godsrudewireless.co.uk
www.hamiltonsbrain.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com

Now I don't mind, given that hotmail is a free service and all, receiving adverts when I log on to use it. There's a quid pro quo going on which seems perfectly fair. However, to append spam to my outgoing emails seems a step too far. What agreement lies between the recipients of my emails and MicroSoft? Hm? I'm not wrong, am I? This is a deal breaker.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home