Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

25 March, 2006

Corridor People

Corridor People
Corridor People,
originally uploaded by Simon Scott.
Ian and I went up to our storage unit today with our former landlord Ivor Dembina. We're hoping to downside and down-expense our storage, and it's beginning to look achievable.

While sorting through stuff we found a box of Ivor's. Ian mentioned it to Ivor, along with the fact that the bottom of the box was falling out. Ivor said "Oh! That's my old love letters! No wonder the box is falling apart."

I liberated an SLR that my father gave me an age ago. The battery compartment is a little busted, but nothing a bit of tin foil hasn't fixed. I'm going to get some film and do some old fashioned pics.

I also found a load of undeveloped film which I shall put in for processing. I wonder what they are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home