Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

26 February, 2006

Hamilton's Brain Update Teaser - 1st March, 2006

I've finally sat down and drawn up a links page, linked by way of the paperweight. Also my mother surprised me recently by posting me a load of cartoons that I used to do for the Christchurch student magazine. I've scanned all fourteen of them and added them to the probe.

I also surprised myself by writing over a thousand words of a brand new short story. I'm hoping to get a rough draft completed and online in time for the update. I can just about squeeze it under the "Death In The Family" umbrella.

Back in real life, I've finished my work placement with Cancer Research. Hopefully I'll be working elsewhere from Thursday, and spending the intermediate days in self indulgence, working on my screenplay and getting the new story finished.

Books read in 2006 - You Will Know Our Velocity by Dave Eggers, Rodinsky's Room by Rachel Lichtenstein & Iain Sinclair, Black Hole by Charles Burns. Next up, the Sailor & Lula novels by Barry Gifford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home