Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

14 March, 2006

I'm lookin' over a three-leaf clover dat I overlook'd bethree.

As m'chums will know, I always find my birthday coincides with St Patrick's Day which makes drunken revelry a little arduous. It's certainly difficult trying to maintain that it's your special day when you're sharing a bar with a thousand people from Chicago and Australia who are inexplicably also Irish. I usually end up umming and ahhing over what to do, and then getting a bottle or two in with the boyf. However, when mid-ahh I was informed by a close personal friend that it's also sausage night at the Battersea Arts Centre. For a modest fee I get two of the things I love the most, comedy and a sausage. Hussah! What is more, the money spent goes to a worthwhile cause; the Battersea Arts Centre!

Acts confirmed thus far:

TV's TV Burp's Harry Hill,
TV's Mitchel & Web Experience's Mitchell & Webb,
TV's Feastival of Fun's Stewart Lee,
TV's Rise's Richard Herring,
Um... Paul Foot,
The lovely Simon Amstell (he's a very beautiful young man),
Lemn Sissay (yeah)
nudity's Arthur Smith,

and Natalie Haynes.

I wonder what they're going to get me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home