Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

05 July, 2005

He Set Stopped Clocks To Twelve

He Set Stopped Clocks To Twelve
He Set Stopped Clocks To Twelve,
originally uploaded by Simon Scott.
This is the Abbey National Tower in Baker Street, London. They're rebuilding most of it, but have to preserve the art-deco clock tower; hence the missing middle.

I didn't notice until I was back on the tube that the clock had been set to twelve, something I always do with my stopped time-pieces.

I was trying to evoke those old NYC pics, and When I Have More Time will try and get the light-bleed to cover the scaffolding, making it look even more precarious than it already does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home