Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

26 June, 2005

Mike's Birthday Drinks

Ian, Jon, Mike & Justin
Ian, Jon, Mike & Justin,
originally uploaded by Simon Scott.
We descended on the Yorkshire Grey to celebrate Mike Scott's birthday (no relation). I got frightfully bladdered and had a heated discussion with Julian about Michael Jackson, before Ian called loudly across the booth "Simon, are you loudly discussing liberal opinions about paedophilia?" I'd taken umbrage at Julian's curtain twitching brand of centreless morality, y'see. Easily done. And Alison delighted me by saying she reads my blog. That's someone then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home