Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

20 March, 2005

Writing Shwriting!

Well I certainly haven't been writing, have I? But with the thirtieth birthday behind me, I can feel that "before I die" motivation kicking back in. I've done some doodling and typing on Chapter 2 of the current novel project. This is the one part of the book that is probably going to be most autobiographical - some bloke wandering away from his office job while on lunch, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch. I imagine him heading across the road to Hyde Park for some reason!

The central them of the book keeps wavering, but if I could boil it down into something static and succinct then it wouldn't be worth writing about would it? I've decided to set the book as a whole against a creeping loss of civil liberties. Will only work if I don't go on about it though, and it ties in with other themes in the book.

I'm rambling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home