Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

05 January, 2005

Embarrassing Myself In Public #001

So on the last day of my break from work I go for a shop and a drink with Jonny Sloman at the Montague Pike. Sitting at the Leicester Square end of the pub, I become aware, out of the corner of my eye, of a small oriental person staring at me. I glance to my right and see that I must have been mistaken. Some way off is a round serving hatch which I must have taken to be the face of said visitor. This I don't find too unsettling as I am used to misinterpreting things on the edges of my vision. I explain all this to Jonathan, who is sitting opposite me. He finds it frightfully amusing. I turn again and see an all-too-real small oriental person taking stuff from the serving hatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home