Thought, experience and memory from a brain in a jar, one that sometimes has control over a thirty-two-year-old Londonite.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom

31 October, 2005

Up To Date

Weirdness creeps in.

I've a friend from Bath by the name of Lyndsay and when the boyf and I moved to Herne Hill we learned that her sister lived a couple of streets along, although she moved soon after (nothing we did).

Last Monday I started at my latest assignment, joining a small team with Cancer Research working on a drug trial. Whilst looking through the file structure in which we keep the database queries I found a folder named Fenner. I don't know how common Fenners are but a quick Google comparison puts it at about .5% as popular as Smith. And lo, in conversation with Lyndsay later it transpires that, yes, her sister did once work there. It seems I am subconsciously stalking her sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home